Friday, June 21, 2013

Birthday Bag of Warewolves

Way back in the Autumn I bought some Alexander Henry "October Moon" fabric from Joann's with the intention of making some bags for my "Twilight" watching friends.  Today was my friend's birthday, so I finally got around to finishing the bags.

Here's the finished project.

Bag One: This is a canvas bag with cotton pockets.

IMG_9719
Close up of the pocket. 

IMG_9718
Front

IMG_9720
Back.

IMG_9721
Side View.

IMG_9722
Straps.

IMG_9723
Straps.

Bag Two: This is a vinyl bag with cotton pockets and lining.

IMG_9727
Pocket Closeup.
IMG_9726
Front.

IMG_9724
Back.

IMG_9728
Interior.  Fully lined with "October Moon."  This bag is entirely reversible.  The recipient immediately turned it inside out, which made me very happy.
IMG_9732
Straps, made out of the same brown Vinyl that made up the body of the bag, just the other, soft side of the fabric.
IMG_9731
Stitches!

IMG_9735
I saved these New Moon cups from the movie theater because I knew I would have some kid of gift to put in them eventually.  This seemed just right.

:-) Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?