Wednesday, June 27, 2012

James Bond Purse

Hey!

Here's a bag I made last year for my friend Athena's birthday.  She loves James Bond and Duran Duran, so I made her this "A View to a Kill" bag.  Unfortunately, it's not her favorite Bond film, but I think it's cuteness makes up for that.  It's a vinyl bag with a cotton lining.
Here are the pictures:

Birthday Bond Bag for Athena
Finished bag.

Birthday Bond Bag for Athena
Interesting placement on the spindle hole there.

Birthday Bond Bag for Athena
Back of the purse.

Birthday Bond Bag for Athena
I addes this magnetic snap on the back because I thought it was pretty.  There's no real funtion here.

Birthday Bond Bag for Athena
The handles are retractable.  They're made of metal craft rings wrapped in vinyl and ribbon.
Birthday Bond Bag for Athena\
Side view.
Birthday Bond Bag for Athena
A peek inside.
Birthday Bond Bag for Athena
Ribbons are necessary in all record purses.
Birthday Bond Bag for Athena
This bag differs from my others in that I sandwiched the records between the bag and a clear piece of vinyl instead of drilling holes in the records and securing it with ribbon.

Birthday Bond Bag for Athena
The vinyl here is all wrinkly, I'm hoping it smooths out over time.

Birthday Bond Bag for Athena
Bag with the record sleeves.

As Always,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?